Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend Rewind

Okay, so I have a *HUGE* weekend rewind to do! Let's start w/Friday...If you read my blog you'll of read a review about a new Mexican Restaurant right by my house called Casa Rita's a while back. Well, disregard that review because it's wonderful. We got take out the 1st time and I guess you have to go there to really experience it because it was delicious. Of course, there was a 35-40 min. wait, but what restaurant in Frisco isn't going to have that kind of wait on a Friday night at 7PM???


We went w/some of our dear friends: Leanne, Jeff, Cat, & Charlie. I wish I would've got pics. I'm so bad about taking pics. :( Anyway, we all pretty much got items off the menu that included their brisket. Apparently they're known for their brisket...which by the way, was off the chain. And we all had some rita's of course and they were perfect - just the right amount of tequila, mix, ice, salt, etc. After dinner we all came back to our place and chilled on the patio. The boys had scotch & cigars...gross and the ladies sipped on some "House Wine" which was pretty decent. Everyone left pretty early because we all had to get up early.


Saturday morning we got up early and got dressed and got loaded up to go to the Motocross track. This was the 1st time I was going in a looooonnngg time. I normally only go when Lindsey is racing, not practicing. But I promised him that I would go when he got his new bike and make some videos and take some pics. Well, we get out there and my phone goes dead. Go figure...my luck. But it was still neat to be there and watch him ride. Of course, Kinglsey and Pops were there too. For those of you that are into motorcycles...Pops rides a little Honda SL100...pretty sweet little bike. (The one pictured isn't his, but it's identical...found this one on the net)


Kingsley thinks it's his though. As soon as they unloaded and they got that thing on the ground Kingsley was patting on the seat saying, "Go go go go go..." He LOVES to ride motorcycles and he just turned 2 in January. So I'm kind of freaking out a little bit. Lindsey and Pops have already been searching for a bike for him! Scary! So they putt around the track on that thing all day while Lindsey rides. I sat in watched and got uber sun burnt. Ouch! I mean, it is just dirt piles out there - not a single tree. So NO shade. We were at The Pit MX out in Terrell. And while we were out riding on Saturday my little baby girl was getting her ears pierced. She's not really little anymore...she'll be 5 in July and she's starting school this August, which I can't freaking believe. Anyway, her Dad said she did really good and she didn't even cry! Well, there was just one little tear but that's it!


So that was Saturday and Sunday we normally go to church but since I was so freaking sun burnt the only thing that I could wear was a strapless dress and didn't really think that would be appropriate to wear to church, lol. So we got up and went and had breakfast at II Brothers Diner in Frisco at Preston & Stacy/Main...deelicious! And after that we decided it was time to buy E an helmet since he pretty much rides w/the boys every Saturday. We headed over to Cycle Gear in Plano and picked out a helmet and we even bought the hair to attach to it that looks like a mohawk. It was so cute. Of course, Elvis didn't want anything to do w/it. He WOULD not wear it. I tried to get a pic of him w/it on and he refused!


So that was our weekend in a nutshell. I'm pretty sure I'm probably leaving out some things here and there. Oh, I'm still shredding. Haven't missed a day yet! It's getting easier...thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment