Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday...Dream Rooms!


This Top 2 Tuesday is about "Dream Rooms!" What would your dream room look like?

1. Forget the living room, the kitchen, the dining room, the bedroom...I want a luxurious bathroom! I spend a lot of time in there primping and relaxing in the bath so I want it to be just as beautiful as me! I've always loved Victorian/Gothic/French Country styles, so this is what my dream bathroom would like like:


2.
Poor Kennedy still doesn't have her own room..well, she almost did. We moved into a 3 bedroom w/the intention of giving her her own room, but I had still steal it from her and make it my office for various reasons. It's okay though because her and E love sharing a room! But she's starting school this year and she's getting older and I think it's time! I would LOVE this room for her and I know she would love it too...the bed is adorable:




3 comments:

  1. Love both of those rooms! The little girls room is just absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love that bath! Swoon. And that girl's room is so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete