Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Shred...cont.

Okay, so I'm fixing to start Level 2 of Jillian Michaels "Shred" program. I've been going strong now for the past 10-12 days. My goal is to do each level for 10 days. I missed the last two days on Level 1 so I had to make up for it...that's why it was 10-12 days. I just now got some hand weights. I've been using random things around the house for weights...water bottles, cans of soup, etc. So now that I have weights - BIG difference! Probably should've waited to start until I got those! I'm totally going to die on Level 2 using them since I'm not used to them. Oh well, wish me luck!

**UPDATE**

Yeah, totally killed me. There's exercises she does I've never even seen or heard of before. And I'm pretty sure I'm doing everything right but the side of my left foot is hurting me from doing so many damn jumping jacks and my left knee is really killing me too. I swear, I think she says about a million times, "make sure your at a 90 degree w/those knees...don't wanna get hurt." I watch my reflection in the TV and I go a little slower than they do to ensure I'm doing it right but it seriously hurts my knee to even get up from just a sitting position. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment