Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday...Random Facts About Me!




1. I.am.a.clean.freak!

I absolutely can not concentrate, leave my house, relax, go to sleep, etc. if my house is not absolutely spotless. And my fav cleaning product is Windex Antibacterial Multi-Surface cleaner. You can use it on everything!


2. I'm obsessed w/chips & salsa!

I judge all Mexican restaurants by their chips & salsa. I don't care if the food is spectacular...if their chips & salsa don't make the cut...more than likely I won't be going back. I don't care what diet I'm on. How hard I've been working out. I will NOT pass up some chips & salsa.


4 comments:

  1. Chips & Salsa sound wonderful right now. There's a hole in the wall Mexican joint in my hometown that has the absolute best. I'm not allowed to go there by myself because I try to eat them ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH Chip and salsa would be SO good right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chips and salsa too! Just stopping by from Top Two Tuesday to say hello. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Im the same way with chips. I will stuffed to my eyeballs and if there are chips, Ill keep eating. You CAN tell alot about a place by their salsa, it sets the mood. Im glad Im not the only person that thinks this.

    ReplyDelete