Wednesday, December 29, 2010
- Awakened at 5:20 to a pee soaked baby & pee soaked baby bed.
- Changed baby and washed sheets
- Noticed busted eye
- Called in to work
- Debated for an hour on whether to go to the ER, fam doc, or eye doc.
- Called eye doc. No answer. Left message.
- Got everyone dressed & ready.
- Ate breakfast.
- Arrived at eye doc 30min. prior to open time (w/out appt). Decided to kill time.
- Needed to make deposit of xmas money. Drove to bank. Bank closed and not just closed, but moved locations. Great.
- Drove to new location in Mesquite (keep in mind I live in Frisco, the eye doc is in Richardson, & the old bank was in Plano).
- Still no call back from doc.
- Killed more time...returned shoes to Old Navy to find out the shoes purchased as a gift were $3 and the ones I picked out were $14. Bummer. Oh well.
- Called doc. Got answer. Made appt. for 11:45. Appt. questionable though - had to be covered under medical not vision.
- Needed to kill more time.
- Almost got creamed on the Tollway by some old geaser.
- Went to Kohls to return some shoes.
- Kinglsey falls in the parking lot on the way in and busts his gums up w/paci.
- Still go in and exchange shoes even though my child is bleeding profusely. Great parent, huh.
- Go home. Unload. Examine Kinglsey. Check out insurance.
- Cancel eye appt. due to insurance reasons.
- Still have busted eye.
- Kingsley spills his smoothie in the living room floor (just had carpet cleaned 1 day prior)
- Leave again to hopefully get Kingsley to fall asleep w/car ride.
- Decided I was hungry on car ride.
- Go to Taco Bell. No wallet.
- Go home. Get wallet.
- Go back to Taco Bell. No card in wallet.
- Still no food.
- Go back home. Get card.
- Go to different Taco Bell. I really wanted Taco Bell.
- Kingsley never feel asleep in the car.
- No sleep for Kinglsey = no sleep for me; even though we've both been up since 5:20 running around like chickens w/our heads cut off.
- We eat.
- Lindsey goes to work.
- We finally nap.
- I still have a busted eye.
- Kingsley still has busted gums.
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Friday, December 17, 2010
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Monday, December 13, 2010
Even though you were only in our family for a short period of time you touched all of our hearts tremendously, especially my Uncle Tommy and those close to him.
I remember the first time I met you. You were just the sweetest thing and so outgoing. I felt like in the brief hours that we spent together I had known you for years! And the 2nd time we met and you met the kids...they were calling you "Aunt Becca" w/in a matter of minutes and they NEVER warm up to ANYONE that fast. I thought it was pretty amazing. You truly had a gift for getting to know someone and making them comfortable. I could tell you had a good soul and I knew you were definitely special the moment I told you Elvis' name and with out a word you showed me your tattoo on your ring finger...I thought that was soooo cool!
You will be deeply missed and I'm saddened that we couldn't get to know each other better.
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Monday, December 6, 2010
Thursday, December 2, 2010
- Decorate - Done!
- Make my Christmas list - Done!
- Drink hot chocolate - Done!
- Look at Christmas lights - Done!
- Go to the Christmas Parade - Decided not to go afterall... :(
- Shop till I drop!
- Attend the White Rock Marathon - Woke up too late... :(
- Register for my prereqs for Nursing School - Yikes!
- Use my fire place for the 1st time
- Listen to Christmas music
- Go to Northpark Mall to watch the Scrooge show
- Take the kids to ride The Holiday Express Train (www.holidayexpressridingtrain.com)
- Watch all the Christmas classics - Watched the Grinch so far...
- Drink lots of Egg Nog
- See lots of family
- Celebrate Christmas
- Open presents
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
P.S. Yes, I know E is wearing Kennedy's pj's...poor thing couldn't fit into any of his winter pj's this time around and I've been too lazy to go shop. And sorry bout the quality of the pics, don't know what was up with my camera that day (hence the amount of pics I took).