Friday, November 19, 2010

Not for the weak stomach...

Okay, so the other night E and I are doing our nightly ritual of bath, bottle, & bed. Bath is done. I'm making the bottle while he's running around naked doing whatever it is he does after his bath; usually hiding from me. He hates clothes. So I'm standing there waiting for his bottle to be done and I hear him just burst into this terrible fit and I immediately dash to find him. He was hiding in the hallway under our desk behind Kennedy's dollhouse that I keep under there. He seemed to be fine at first glance; he was just kind of squatting under there behind the doll house hiding. I knelt down to pick him up and smelled a poopy smell and so I examined the crime scene further and he had indeed pooped, but I'm not sure if he was crying because: A. He ate one of Kennedy's little babies that goes to her doll house and passed it and it hurt. B. He knelt down to poop and pooped on the baby and it possibly poked him in the butt and it hurt. Or C. He pooped and stuck the baby in the poop which then in turn upset him. So here's some pictures from the crime scene - I'll let you decide! :)




2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!! I am freaking dying laughing over here!!!!!!
    That is soooo funny!!!
    My guess is he ate it..... poor guy!!!
    hahahaaa!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for stuck it on there. That's hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete