Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ouch!

So today I'm on my lunch break and first thing first...I go to the bathroom and go to put some clothes on and just get dressed for the day (I work from home so I usually roll out of bed and start working). And as I'm coming out of the bedroom I hear Kingsley crying and Lindsey has him sitting on our dining room table and blood is just pouring out of his mouth. I totally freak out even though eveyone else is just fine and calm; totally wasn't expecting that tho. I start running around in circles trying to figure out if I need get a towel for them, finish getting dressed so we can go to the hospital, make a diaper bag, make sure Kennedy's okay and see what happened. I had no idea what to do, lol. After I calmed down and we assesed the situation we decided that he was probably going to need stitches. So we packed up headed to the ER. The wait wasn't too terribly bad. Nurse was a B. But the doc was very nice and very informative. We weighed the pros and the cons of stitches and everyone decided that it would be best if we just hold off and let it heal on it's own. We were all afraid if he had stitches that it would enclose the oral bacteria in there and that he would possibly mess with them and bite on them and make it irritated and worse. So that was my lunch break in a nut shell.

1 comment:

  1. awwwww. Poor guy. London fell and busted his lip on the sidewalk once. Very scary stuff.

    ReplyDelete