Monday, December 13, 2010

Dear Rebecca...

May you rest in peace.

Even though you were only in our family for a short period of time you touched all of our hearts tremendously, especially my Uncle Tommy and those close to him.

I remember the first time I met you. You were just the sweetest thing and so outgoing. I felt like in the brief hours that we spent together I had known you for years! And the 2nd time we met and you met the kids...they were calling you "Aunt Becca" w/in a matter of minutes and they NEVER warm up to ANYONE that fast. I thought it was pretty amazing. You truly had a gift for getting to know someone and making them comfortable. I could tell you had a good soul and I knew you were definitely special the moment I told you Elvis' name and with out a word you showed me your tattoo on your ring finger...I thought that was soooo cool!

You will be deeply missed and I'm saddened that we couldn't get to know each other better.

No comments:

Post a Comment