Friday, March 18, 2011

Officially a "Shread Head"

I started The Shred yesterday and holy cow am I sore today. How am I going to do it again and again for the next 30 days? The exercises seemed so simple and easy and you don't even do them for that long, but oh.my.gosh I was totally freaking worn out afterward and I almost couldn't keep up at the end. Totally disappointed in myself that I'm that out of shape. Or was it like that for everyone? Seriously I was sweating my butt off and I was shaky and eventually got a headache...maybe I didn't eat enough carbs beforehand or something (I've been on a no carb/low carb diet). Anyway, for all you shred heads out there... how long did you do level 1, level 2, & level 3... did you evenly divide them up w/in the 30 days and do each for 10 days? Just curious.

Oh and I found this website...thought it was pretty cool: http://www.theshredheads.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment