Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Too old...

Am I too old to wear an outfit like this? Am I too old to shop at Forever 21? Or in the Junior's section at Kohl's (b/c that's where the outfit in the pic came from)? And when I say too old is that because I'm married and I have children or I'm turning 30 this year... Because I'm torn. Sometimes I feel like I should cover the tattoos, have normal colored hair, take off the black nail polish, and dress more mature...but I don't ever feel comfortable; it's not me. Right now I'm dying inside b/c my hair is one color and one length! I feel like I have to put an edge on things. What do you guys think????

4 comments:

  1. I think the outfit is super cute! It's very 'Aria from Pretty Little Liars' of you... you know, because I'm 14 apparently and actually watch that show.

    and BONUS you can shop in the juniors section at Kohls! Not many women our age can say that! :)
    Super cute!

    And as for the tats and hair- do what makes YOU happy.
    To hell with everyone else! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where that shit girl, you cute. Im cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You so crazy Kambrie...I think I wanna have yo baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If he would like to push out this child through his who haaaaaaaa, more power to him.

    ReplyDelete