Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Do

Finally! OMG! It's been ages since I've had my hair professionally done. I was so bummed w/my hair I can't even remember the last time that I actually brushed it and it even got to the point where I was using Lindsey's shampoo (if and when I washed it); he uses Head & Shoulders or some Pantene 2 & 1 Curly or something like that... I don't have dandruff and I don't have curly hair, but I really didn't care. It was pretty bad and I was like I have to do something immediately. Plus, we're having family pics done on Saturday and there was no way I was taking pics w/the rat nest I had. So anyway, my awesome hairdresser Kelsey came to my aid! I love her! She doesn't make me come to the salon b/c she knows it's hard for me to get out w/the kiddos. But if you guys would like to visit her she works at the Williams Edge Salon in Las Colinas (www.williamedge.com) and she also does hair pieces and photography (kelseydeardesigns.wordpress.com). Here's some pics and please ignore the fact that my eyes are half way open and my shirt is inside out. I took these this morning first thing when I got up b/c we didn't finish until like 11 last night.

Here's a view from the front (Ignore the finger at the bottom; like I said I was half asleep!):


Got some blonde on the sides...Inspired from Leah from last season of The Bad Girls Club (Yes...I know, TBC... shut up, I don't want to hear it... My 20yr old SIL got me into it):


And got some cool & colorful Peacock feathers...they're extensions:

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the feather extensions too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, they're really neat...she said they're really popular right now. She even had a bunch in! I've never seen them before...

    ReplyDelete
  3. finally seeing this... Ive been almost a month behind on your blog! (and seeing you guys of course, yuck)

    ReplyDelete