Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekend Rewind

This weekend was full of maxin' & relaxin'! I told myself I wasn't going ANYWHERE or doing ANYTHING! And I didn't! Every weekend we've had somewhere to go or someone to see. Also, I've been dieting for weeks on end so I wanted to eat lots of good food too. My goal this weekend was to lay out by the pool and have some drinks, eat lots of good food, & watch a ton of movies. Goal achieved! :)

Friday Kennedy went back to her Dad's and Lindsey was working so me and E we're all by our lonesomes. We went and ate a slice at Joe's Pizza for din and then we came back and watched Rango. Pretty cute movie. E fell in love w/it and watched it about a thousand times this weekend.After we watched Rango we went swimming. E had a blast! Apparently the maintenance left the water hose on and he was squirting anything and everything. He didn't even really swim b/c he was so fascinated by the water hose.That was pretty much it for Friday: Pizza, movie, & swimming. Saturday Lindsey got up early to meet his Dad to go ride so once again E and I were all by our lonesomes. I got up and drank my morning cup of joe while watching the Lincoln Lawyer w/Matthew McConaughey in all his hotness. Bad ass movie by the way.After my movie was over E and I headed up to Whataburger and got some breakfast. I got a potato taquito w/cheese and some hash brown sticks and a Dr. Pepper. Told you I was pigging out this weekend. Just wait it gets even worse! After breakfast we just chilled around the house. I cleaned a little bit. Did some Shredding. As soon as Lindsey got back we went to In and Out Burger and I got a Double Double (Animal Style) w/crispy fries and a chocolate shake! Ouch the calories in that chocolate shake! E feel asleep while we were out so we came back and ate and put him down for a nap and we napped ourselves. After we all woke up we went down to the pool for a swim and some beers. After we went swimming we went and rented some movies for E and we got some dinner. We decided on Taco Cabana. I got a chicken soft taco, a beef soft taco, & a personal order of bean & cheese nachos. Oh my goodness it was so good. Needless to say I was totally stuffed at this point! I couldn't move so I just went to sleep! Easy solution. Sunday I let the boys sleep in and I got up and got ready for church. Finally woke them up about 10am and we headed out. After church we went out to eat w/our pastor and his wife and their little girl who's about Elvis' age. We went to Ameila's in Rowlett. I totally chowed on the hot sauce chips like they were going out of style and then I had 3 cheese enchiladas, beans, & rice. Grace and Elvis made a HUGE mess; they're probably never going to let us come back! Lol! Oh well...it was worth it b/c it was deelish! After Lunch we headed back to Frisco and E took a nap while watched yet another movie...Born on the 4th of July w/Tom Cruise...an oldie but a goodie!After our movie and E woke up we headed to Toys R' Us to get a Little Tikes Basketball Goal. At church E was going crazy over the basketball set up there and Toys R' Us had them on sale for like $25 so we went and got him one.After Toys R' Us we went and got some froyo. Yummy! I got Birthday Cake w/Strawberries and little pieces of Cheesecake. Cake on top of cake = heaven. After our froyo trip we went swimming again and had some more drinks poolside. I was a total lush this weekend and pruned from all the swimming. We came back from swimming, gave E a bath and headed out for a drive to get him to sleep and to pick us up some dinner. Got Jack In the Box... Breakfast Jack, Curly Fries, & a Dr. Pepper. Breakfast for dinner is the best!

So that's it. That was my gluttonous weekend! I didn't do anything all weekend long but eat, sleep, & swim and it was great. Just what the doctor ordered...a weekend of relaxation.

1 comment: