Thursday, July 21, 2011

Congratulations Holly & Drew!

This past weekend we attended the nuptials of our friends Holly & Drew. The ceremony was at the First United Methodist church in downtown Ft. Worth. The church was beautifully ornate. The service was perfect! Holly looked absolutely amazing!

From the ceremony we headed over to the D.R. Horton Tower for the cocktail hour while the wedding party took their pics. Open bar + hor d'ourves = dangerous.

The reception was located in the same tower just different room and it was absolutely stunning. Super high ceilings, huge crystal chandeliers, mirrored walls, great view of down town Ft. Worth. The ambiance was great...candles & flowers everywhere. It was a pretty traditional reception...dinner, drinks, dancing, toasting, cake cutting, etc. Except for the fact that Holly is Egyptian and they did the lifting of the bride & groom in the chairs... pretty cool; not sure what it symbolizes, but it was neat! For the dinner they had an open pasta bar which was absolutely delicious but my retarded ass had a little too many glasses of wine and forgot to put the sauce on my pasta and didn't notice until I started eating it and thought it tasted a little bland. I ate it anyway. Oh well.

Here's some pics from the event. Excuse my photography skills. The pics were taken from my Blackberry and like I said... I was inebriated so that didn't help too much either! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment