Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Happy 21st Birthday Shelby!!!

Sorry this is a little late... I know your actual birthday was on the 17th...I'm a little behind on the blog these days.

I can't believe you're 21! I remember when I 1st met you guys we were going to one of your Dad's and Blake's races and Blake was already there so me, you, Chelsea, your Mom, & Dad rode in the XB together. And you & Chelsea were talking about "when you turn 21" and I said...man, when you're 21 I'll be 30!...and you and Chelsea both freaked that I was that old. And now your 21 and I'll be 30 in 2 months. Geeze time flies!

Anyway, I hope 21 opens lots of doors of opportunity for you! You're officially an adult now so be wise and make good decisions!

We love you more than anything! Happy 21st Birthday Shelbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment