Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Baby Girl!

This day 5 years ago I was at Medical City Hospital in labor & delivery welcoming you into this world. Everyone was there! And I mean everyone! Your Grandparents, Great Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Friends, etc...It was an amazing moment in time! You we're the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. It was unbelievable how much you could love someone that you'd never even met. And here we are 5 years later and in just a few weeks you'll be starting Kindergarten. You'll be in Kindergarten, I can't believe it! I have a 5 year old! Man, time flies! But you're still as special today as the first day I met you, if not more special. I love you so much! More than you could ever imagine.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, this post has me in tears. Our babes are growing up at lightening speed : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I cried the whole time I was putting it together!

    ReplyDelete