Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Riviera Maya

So 1 wedding day, 1 child, & 3 years later we're finally going our honeymoon. This fall prob late Sept. or early Oct. we're going to Riviera Maya, Mexico and we're staying at the Valentin Imperial Maya. It's an adults only resort. It's close enough to Cancun & Playa Del Carmen if we still wanna party, but it's still far enough away from civilization that it's still kind of private & secluded. We're so super excited b/c neither of have been out of the states. I feel so important that I'm going to have a passport now... I know, I'm a dork. Anyway, this vacation is so much needed. I can't wait. Now I just have to get into bikini shape so I can ruin it while I'm there b/c I hear this place has some excellent food and it's all inclusive so I'm going to be grubbing down.

























No comments:

Post a Comment