Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Rewind

Wow! I had entirely too much crap to do this weekend and I think I got it all taken care off...can't believe it. I took off on Friday...again. I love having Friday's off! :) Anyway, on Friday alone...I got my license renewed, my car registration done, my oil changed, Lindsey got his hair cut, we went up to Central Yamaha to get some part for his bike, Lindsey cancelled his tanning membership to get a gym membership (can't have both!), we drove all the way out to Royse City to pick up some knee braces, and I think that's about it. Oh, and while the oil was being changed I went shopping for curtains and blinds to replace all the window coverings that Elvis destroyed and we put those up on Friday too. And then on Saturday the boys went riding as usual and I cleaned and did some online shopping. Ooh and I watched Black Swan that morning...crazy weird movie. I really like it though! That evening I ventured out to Ikea and Target and who knows where else to do MORE shopping. Side note: We live directly across the street from Stonebriar Mall and it's dangerous! So after even more shopping I had a Mary kay party that evening that my Mom and sister and her friend Maddy and my Cousin Candice attended and we all ate entirely too many sweets and had make-overs. Fun! And then after everyone left E and Lindsey and I went for a nice night walk...it was soooo nice outside and then we went and got some Taco Bueno and I had been craving chips and hot sauce all day and they totally forgot my chips w/my order, needless to say I was disappointed so to make up I got nachos from Taco Cabana Sunday night! Sunday was a lazy day...got Kennedy back and just kind of ran errands and hung out at the house and took the kids to the park. So lots of shopping and errand running this weekend. I'm totally ready to chill out this week!

Here's a pic of Lindsey's new do! No hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment