Thursday, April 14, 2011

**Update**

Okay, so for those of you that have been following my blog know that my Grandma Ruby (my dad's mom) was diagnosed w/breast cancer last year. She had surgery towards the holidays to remove the cancer which was very hard on her physically. The doctors weren't completely satisfied w/the surgery so they decided to do a masectomy. The masectomy was successful and she's now cancer free but they still wanted to do chemo just be safe. Well she just completed her first round of chemo and she decided that she's not going to continue. It was extremely hard on her... high fevers, low blood pressure, passing out, etc. She was so weak and sick. She decided that she doesn't want to live a year of her life like that! Which I don't blame her! Unfortunately though from just the one round of chemo it took a toll on her hair and she lost it. My Dad sent me a pic and she's probably going to kill me for posting it, but I think she looks great w/or w/out hair! :)


And here she is as a blonde (who we all know have more fun)! :)


Anyway, my family and I are at a good place w/her decision and so is she. We all just pray that the cancer doesn't come back and she's able to live the rest of her life out well and healty!


Love you Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment