Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday...Top 2 Songs on Your Ipod

Today's Top 2 Tuesday is your top 2 songs on your Ipod. So head on over to The Undomestic Mamma and link up and check out everyone else's top 2's.



Unfortunately, I don't have an Ipod because I hate technology. So I'm just going to list my top 2 favorite songs that "if" I had an Ipod these would be my top 2!

1. There would definitely be some Gwen Stefani/No Doubt on my Ipod. For those of you that don't know me...I'm a *HUGE* Gwen fan; have been since I can remember! I even have a L.A.M.B. tattoo. I think her L.A.M.B. line is genius. I love the fact that she's incorporated all the important elements of her life into her work: Love, Angels, Music, & Babies!


2. I would also have to pay tribute to the 1st CD I ever bought: Warren G. "Regulate...G Funk Era." So there would definitely be some Warren G. Regulate featuring Nate Dogg on my Ipod.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by. I love me some Gwen/No Doubt as well. Love, love, love No Doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Just a Girl is a good one!! :) So many fun songs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these!!! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete