Monday, December 5, 2011

Winter Weather = Nice

What is it about the Winter weather that makes people nice? Is it the comfort food? Is it the holidays? Is it the snuggly comfy clothes? Because people aren't nice any other season. In fact, if it's Summer and it's 100 degrees outside...don't even dare look at me because I've probably been dieting and working out and making myself miserable and sweating for the past few months trying to get into bathing suit shape. It's only during this time a year that we wanna give and spend time w/family and be merry. Who knows? All I know is it makes me nice and I'm not nice. :) I was thinking about this b/c on my way to get Kennedy from school today I saw this crossing guard that I see every time pick her up and I thought to myself that he has to be FREEZING and tomorrow I'm going to buy him a hot chocolate and then I thought while I'm in line buying the hot chocolate I'm going to buy the person's order behind me. Yeah, I totally though that people.

No comments:

Post a Comment