Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Recap

I think everyone was on Santa's "Nice" list this year b/c Christmas was totally great! The weekend before Christmas we went to my Dad's house to celebrate and the kids had a total blast. He lives out in the middle of nowhere near Lake Tawakoni so they were running around all over the place going crazy and my Dad made a big fire outside. So they really enjoyed that. Here at our place they're cooped up in our little apartment. Christmas Eve we went to my Aunt's to celebrate w/my Mom's side of the family and that was really nice too b/c all my out of town relatives were here visiting that I never get to see. And of course the kids had a blast over there too... lot's of kids! I think all together there were a total of 10 kids over there and my aunt has a really cool playroom w/lots of cool toys so they were in heaven. And Christmas over there is BIG! Everyone goes ALL out! It's fun! Unfortunately I'm horrible at remembering to take pictures, so no pics...sorry! :( Christmas Eve night we spent the night at Bebe's & Pop's... Lindsey's parents. Elvis was the first to wake up, before the sun even came up! We were like zombies opening presents! Santa brought the kids new bikes which I thought they would go crazy over, but they totally weren't interested AT ALL.


Santa got Lindsey a new helmet and some new Versace cologne and I got some Luckybrand jewelry... obsessed w/the stuff by the way. Ooh and we got Red Hot Chili Pepper concert tickets! Best gift ever!



Thank goodness the kids got other gifts since the bikes were a wash, lol. Elvis' favorite was this monster truck and this Thomas the Train Sodor train house that holds all of his trains and Kennedy got a Lalaoopsy doll and this life size Ariel; they're currently glued to her.




Oh and at my Mom's Christmas we got like a 100 piece set of Pfaltzgraff silverware. So needed! The kids throw our silverware away constantly. Gotta keep a close eye on them now!

No comments:

Post a Comment