Friday, December 2, 2011

December

I can't freaking believe it... it's already December. No way! It's only the 2nd and I already feel so overwhelmed. I gotta put up decorations. I gotta start shopping. I have to take the kids to ride the "FREE" Holiday Express Train in Richardson. I have to get a Gingerbread Latte from Starbucks and go look at Christmas lights. I have an ornament exchange to get ready for at my house. I have an ugly sweater Christmas party to go to next weekend and the weekend after that I have a White Elephant party to go to. Ugh, I'm outta breath just writing that. But! I did start my Christmas list... well, it's more like a wish list b/c we're not doing Christmas this year for anyone but our kids. Gotta save for the house! So far I just have two things and they're actually not even for me, they're for the house... So take note honey! :)

This Rug from Better Home & Garden


&

This Footstool from Ikea
Normally I have a ton of really cool fashionable items for myself on my list but now that we're building this house that's all that's been on my mind! I can't freaking wait! Seriously if anything goes wrong I'm going to be devastated. Really, that's all I want for Christmas is our house! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment