Saturday, August 7, 2010

So how far along are you...

My mind is totally in the gym but physically my body is elsewhere. I think about it all the time. I can picture the last time I was on the treadmill or the last time I was sitting in the sauna...all that sweat and those tingling muscles...how good it felt (physically and mentally). I mean, I even have my workout clothes on right now as I'm sitting here writing this post. I thought about going to the gym here at the aparments to save the hassle of actually getting in the car and going to my regular gym and dealing with that hot mess, but I can't even do that - even that's not motivating. I would totally be in there by myself with full access to everything. No wait. No sweaty machines. No meatheads. I would be the hottest chick in there. When I get the opportunity to work out, which isn't very often, I get this huge wave of tiredness that comes over me or this cleaning calling - I need to clean out the fridge. I need to fold the clothes that are in the dryer. I need to start another load. I need to make the bed. Why can't I just go work out? Why? I guess I'll just continue to look pregnant because I obviously can't get my fat bellied ass in the gym. Yes, I get "So how far along are you..." at least once a month. I have a 4 year old and an 18 month old and I still look pregnant. It's sad and I only have myself to blame. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment