Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Ink

So Lindsey and I are really bad about remembering to wear our wedding rings... really mine never even fit and I still haven't gotten it sized to this day. I wear it on my middle finger. And his ring is just plain titanium but I had it dipped in black because he told me he wanted a black wedding ring... I mean, who requests a black wedding ring??? Anyway, it needs to be re-dipped; it's totally chipped and looks awful. So we decided last night that we would go and get each others first letter of our name tattooed on our ring fingers and it turned out pretty cute! I think I like his better tho:



5 comments:

  1. I like it!! How bad did it hurt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acutally, if all tattoos felt like this one I would be covered in them! Lol! I mean...I already kind of am but maybe in much faster time frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Idea, I'm planning my next one as we speak! Addicting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup...def addicting! I'm going to hopefully go back on my bday to get my half sleeve started. I wish I never would've started! Agh! They're expensive and permenant! Lol!

    ReplyDelete