Friday, August 6, 2010

Bad Wife

So Lindsey comes home yesterday at lunch and asks what the date is and I'm like... I don't know. Ever since I've been working from home I totally don't keep up with the date or anything; I'm a total bum. Anyway, I could tell he was trying to hint at something and I had no clue as to what it was. And then he said 08-08-08. And I was like... Oh my God our anniversary is this Sunday! I had totally forgotten. I felt so horrible. And for like the past couple of weeks I've been saying that I'm so glad that we finally don't have anything coming up; we've been so bombarded with a million things to do, people to see, and places to go. I mean...I totally forgot! I couldn't believe it! He remembered and I didn't. Isn't the other way around usually??? So...I have no idea what we're going to do because we don't have a sitter lined up and we totally haven't bugeted for anything. Bummer. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment