Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The latest news

It's Jennifer here again, just thought I'd pass on what news I know. They rescheduled Kristen to be admitted to the hospital today instead of yesterday. Hopefully, this time she'll be able to stay and deliver the baby. That's all the news I have for now, I'll write more when I know more.

**UPDATE**

I just talked to Kristen and they are once again at the hospital. This time, her Dr says they are not leaving without a baby. They will attempt to let the Cervidil take it's course, but if that doesn't work, it's leading to a C-Section tomorrow. I will be up at the hospital ready to blog on the family's behalf tomorrow around 9am. I will keep everyone posted on the events as they unfold. Let's just hope that she can get some rest tonight, and hopefully not have to get a C-Section tomorrow morning. Look out for pics of Kingsley because I will post them as fast as my fingers and Internet speed will allow!

No comments:

Post a Comment