Friday, January 2, 2009

The Final Countdown

6 more days...

I don't know if I can take this much longer; 6 days just sounds entirely too long! I'm so miserable! At this point I'm pretty much immobile, but thanks to my lovely friends and family we're getting prepared slowly, but surely. Kingsley's crib is intact and so is his dresser. Most of his clothes are washed and now they just need to be organized and put away. My lovely friend Stacey is coming over this weekend to give our apartment a face lift - Thank God! But unfortunately, there's still a ton of stuff to do! I still need to clean and sterilize all his bottles and find a place for them in my unorganized kitchen. I still need to open and organize all his bathing/diapering products. I still need to get his bassinet ready. Put his bouncer together. I need to go get my breast pump accessories. And to top it all off we still don't have a car seat or a stroller! Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment