Friday, November 4, 2011

Potty Training Revisited

Yup! Those are big boy undies. We're finally getting the hang of it! We've been going pee and poop in the potty all week long. There's been a few accidents here and there, but he's doing really good for the most part. We tried to pick out some really cool "Paul Frank" undies but he had to have these hideous "Thomas the Train" undies. What is it w/that show anyway? It's horrible and boring, but he loves the heck out of it and now he's obsessed w/trains! I tried to get a picture of him in his undies but he wouldn't be still. :( It makes me kind of sad though b/c before you know he'll be in school and I won't have anymore babies. I'm gonna miss his little diaper booty running around... I love that sound...I could always tell when he was coming. Oh well, guess I'll just have to have another baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment