Monday, November 14, 2011

A little dirt won't hurt...

So I'm pretty sure everyone's heard the saying "A little dirt won't hurt." We're huge advocates of the saying around our house. I keep it pretty clean around here so I think it's okay. In fact, just last night Lindsey was eating some pizza and he was following me around the house...I was cleaning and he had just gotten back from his golf tournament and was telling me all about it. He followed me into the kids room to put up some clothes and on the way out I saw a piece of sausage in the hallway that had dropped off his pizza and I told him to pick it up and so he did. He put it in his mouth and then a few seconds later he raced past me to the sink and was gagging and spitting his pizza out and rinsing his mouth and freaking out. I was like, "Are you okay? Are you choking?" He looked up at me with the most horrified face I'd ever seen him make and said, "That wasn't sausage! I think it was shit...!" Apparently E had pooped a little poop ball in the hallway and the light was off and I totally thought it was a piece of sausage. We had taken his underwear off just moments before b/c he had an accident. Guess he wasn't finished! Oh my God... I was totally rolling at this point and all I could say in between the tears and laughter was, "You just ate shit." So lesson learned. A little dirt will hurt.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA. This is the funniest thing I have heard in days! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete