Thursday, May 19, 2011

When it rains, it pours...

So not that it's already been bad enough trying to recover from the wreck...last night I break my little toe on my left foot. I had an online work meeting to attend and Lindsey's sister was going to watch the kids for me. Well she was stuck in traffic and running late so I told her to just walk in and that I was going to go ahead and start. When she got here she texted me the door was locked and I had already logged onto my meeting so I ran downstairs, unlocked the door, ran back upstairs, was running down the hallway and tripped over the vaccuum in the hallway and hit my toe on the door frame. Totally took my breath away and it hurt so freaking bad! And to top it off I think my toenail might fall off. Everytime I take a step I can tell that it's just connected on the left hand side of the nail and it totally feels like it's going to pop off w/every step. Needless to say the kids have been stepping on it and I kept getting it caught on my cover last night. So yeah that's been great. And then this morning Lindsey asks me if the dishes in the dishwasher are clean and they weren't. I filled it last night and forgot to turn it on. So then he proceeds to tell me that he gave the kids some cups out of there. The same cups that were in the sink last night that probably got covered in raw chicken juice b/c I defrosted some chicken for dinner and poured the chicken juice in the sink on the dirty dishes that I later loaded into the dishwaser. So now our children probably have Salmonella. Great huh. One of those stupid "Clean/Dirty" magnets would been great in this situation. Happy birthday honey! Hope you have a great day worrying that our children are about to start spewing from both ends. Ugh...does it ever end??? Yes, today is Lindsey's bday. He's still a baby...26. Every bday he's had w/me has def been something. For his 1st bday that we were together I told him I was prego w/Elvis; we had only been dating for about 5 or 6 months, so that was interesting. The 2nd bday was his 25th and I threw an awesome surprise party; he had no clue. And this bday he gets to worry about Salmonella. Wonder what's in store for the next?

24th Bday

(Pre baby knowledge I promise)



25th Bday



26th Bday

1 comment:

  1. Tell Lindsey Happy Birthday for me! I didn't realize his was the day before mine! Did ya'll end up doing anything? Miss you guys. We need to get together soon. I'm will PROBABLY not be working at all this week since its the last week of school and black out days for teachers taking off. Let me know if you want to do lunch or if I can come by and help you with anything!!! Luv you guys!

    ReplyDelete