Monday, May 2, 2011

W.A.W.

Wow! What a weekend, including this Monday! I mean, we had the Royal Wedding on Friday...which I did not get up for nor record but I did manage to watch clips through out the weekend. What about you guys? Any royal wedding fans out there? Sunday Obama announced the death of Osama Bin Laden...crazy. When the news came on and they said it was going to be an important annoucement about something over sees...that was my 1st thought. Weird. I remember I was at my same job now, just in the call center, when I heard about 9-11 and people were going insane! And then of course we have this crazy Texas weather going on. I think it's been raining for what like 24-48 hours now and it's 40-50 degress outside in May! What the heck???Sorry, I don't really have anything super exciting to post about "us" this past weekend. We did absolutely nothing this weekend. Oh, wait...I did recieve this art piece in the mail that ordered for our lovely home...we're going w/an ocean theme these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment