Thursday, January 13, 2011

Our next victim....muah ha ha!

You think I would be excited, but I'm not. It's been almost a year now and so we're starting to look for houses again. I looooooove where we're at...I don't wanna move (even though before here I said I would never live in an apartment again). Apartment schmartment...who cares, it's freaking awesome here and I've just about gotten everything to how I want it! I'll post a vlog later of our apartment so you guys can how stinking cute it is. House hunting is just stressful to me, especially when you have to do ALL the work yourself. Anyway, we've (ahem...I mean, I've) only been searching for houses for about a week now and I think I've found it. This is it. Our next victim. It's a one story former model home. It has a front covered porch w/brick and rock finishes. It's on a premium landscaped lot. It's finished in like warm beige tones - frieze carpet, beige paint, and ceramic tiles. It has split bedrooms w/a huge master; split bedrooms are good for me that way my office can be away from the kiddos bedrooms. It has an open kitchen, lots of counter space, and an island. It also has really nice ceramic tile in the kitchen w/an inlay backsplash and the kitchen opens to family and breakfast room. And the best thing is it's priced way below the market which is always nice! Here's some pics:

1 comment: