Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Weightloss

I don't keep a daily journal or anything nor do I really keep track of what I eat or my workouts, but for the most part I try to get in as much physical activity as I can and I try to eat right too (on the weekends I totally cheat though). But I've managed to loose a total of 30+lbs...postpartum and I'm down to a size 10! My ultimate goal is to be down to at least 145 or a size 7/8 by end of June. Right now I fluctutate between 160-164...but I don't think that's too bad considering I'm almost 5'8". I really want to hit those 150's though! I'm almost there! I can see it! I did my BMI recently and it said I was only slightly overweight, so that made me happy! I don't put a lot of pressure on myself and I think that's really worked out for me! If I reach my goal...this will be the first time in almost 4 or 5 years that I might consider doing a bikini this summer! Yikes!

1 comment: