Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cold Feet

Everynight before I go to bed I get everything ready for the next day. I make bottles, I get my coffee ready, I get lunches packed, I get breakfast in order and planned, and last but not least I set out everyone's clothes next to their beds (including their shoes and jackets). So this morning we all wake up and I look down at Kennedy she's sleeping soundly all bundled up, but I had to do a double take because I noticed something different about her feet. They were sticking out from under her blanket and she had her shoes on that I had set out for her. Once I woke her up I asked her why she had her shoes on and she told me that she had gotten up to go to the bathroom and that her feet were cold when she woke up so she put her shoes on. So here's some pics as evidence...too funny...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment