Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Stats

I'm two days early... but that's okay. Nothing is going to change in 2 days and that's b/c nothing has changed in a month. NOT.A.SINGLE.THING.HAS.CHANGED. I haven't lost an inch or a single pound. But that also could be due to the fact that we had 3 weeks of flu in our house so that equaled 3 weeks of doing nothing but taking care of sick kiddos and then lying around myself. Kennedy had it first about 3 weeks ago and then Elvis caught it and then me. No bueno. But on a good note... I haven't gained either! :) So back to grind. This week I've already done a ton of walking... 9+ miles in 3 days. I've done The Shred. On top of trying to get back to eating better.

Stats:
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 166
Waist: 32
Hips: 37
Bust: 38
Arm: 10.5
Thigh: 21.5

No comments:

Post a Comment