Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday (my big) Baby Boy

Okay, so I know this post is a few days late but we haven't actually celebrated your birthday yet. Although, we did sing Happy Birthday to you as soon as you woke up on Saturday and Sissy started crying b/c she was jealous and after we were done you asked where your presents were. :( We're actually not celebrating your birthday until the end of the month to give everyone some time to get over the holidays and we're still not even sure what we're going to do but I'm sure you'll love it no matter what and get tons of cool gifts. Anyway, I can't believe you're 3. It's crazy. You're growing so fast... you just need to stop. Seriously.

I love you precious and here's a look back over the past 3 years :insert tears of joy:

2 comments: