Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Random Thoughts on Tuesday


  • Why was there an earthquake in Colorado & Virginia today? Craaazzyy! The end is near... :insert scary oooohhh sound here:
  • Kimberly Stewart & Benicio Del Toro welcome a baby...what the heck...she's a retard; he could do so much better (even tho I really like her Dad...Rod is awesome). Anyone ever see the MTV Cribs episode w/her on it. Don't watch it...you'll wish you has those few minutes of your life back. I was embarrassed for her.
  • Why have I had a headache for the past two days? It will NOT go away. I've popped prob a whole bottle of ibuprofen today.
  • When is this heat ever going to go away??? Ugh! It's so freaking hot. The heat has made me lifeless. I can't go anywhere or do anything. I'm a blob of melted human mush or at least that's what I feel like.
  • I try and have no more than one show on TV a night to watch that way I can still spend some good quality time w/the kiddos and clean the house and stuff...today is Tuesday..so it's "Teen Mom" night. Yes I watch that show. I know. It is what it is. The other night I had I had a dream that I was dating Macy's ex Ryan... What?? He's cute. A little too young for me, but cute. :)
  • 4 more weeks until my vacay! Can't wait! Riviera Maya here we come...
  • Do I really need a Facebook? My SIL keeps trying to make us one. I don't see what the big deal is. I've survived thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment