Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Update...

Okay, so I obviosuly need to update my blog if my background is so old that it's disappeared...Lol! And my last post was from June! Anyway, as you can see from my last post the quality of the pictures were pretty much crap. I use my camera phone for pics because I have absolutely no idea how to work our digital camera; there's a manual but I'm too lazy to read it and as of this weekend my phone has pretty much had it; doesn't work - dead. It survived two toddlers, a husband, tons of slobber, & about a million drops. I'm getting a new one sometime this week... hopefully. And I'm totally sad because so much has happened recently and I've wanted to post pics.! I mean... there's been bdays, holidays, our new place... all kinds of stuff! But like I said, I'm getting a new phone sometime this week and I'll get back on track and maybe spiff up the blog a bit so stay tuned.

KB

No comments:

Post a Comment