Thursday, July 16, 2009

My kitties need a home...

Some of you may know this and some of you may not, but Lindsey and I are moving in with his parents in August to get some financial help and save for a house. So… shout out to Beth and Dennis…Love you guys! Wouldn’t know what to do with out you! Just kidding…No, but really…you guys are awesome! You’ve been there for us every step of the way. You’ve supported us in all of our decision-making…bad and good. Seriously, you guys are amazing and we have utmost respect for you. We don’t know how we’re ever going to repay you! Anyway, so the point of my post is…we’re moving in with the rents and needless to say it’s going to be very crowded – 5 adults, 2 children, 1 cat, and 1 dog in a 3 bedroom house. And since it’s going to be so crowded and there’s already other animals currently living there we’re not going to be able to bring our 2 kitties, so I have to find a home for them. I don’t want to take them to a shelter because I can’t bear the thought of them being put to sleep and all the no-kill shelters around here are full and won’t take them. Castor is a male orange tabby and he’s 5 years old. He’s declawed and fixed. Litter box trained. He’s probably the sweetest thing you’ll ever meet. Chloe is my female Calico. She’s 7 years old. She’s fixed as well, but she is not declawed. I didn’t get her declawed b/c I never had a problem w/her scratching the furniture or anything…as long you have a one of those card board scratchy pads she’s VERY satisfied. Now of course, she’s a female so she’s a little bit skitzy…but she’s really sweet as well and she’s has the loudest purr you’ll ever hear! Please let me know if you’re interested or if you know someone who might be!


No comments:

Post a Comment